Who is Iridium?
- We are a diverse, global communications provider of mobile voice and data services via 66 in–orbit satellites.
- We compete in attractive and growing markets with favorable competitive dynamics and high barriers to entry. Our key sectors include land/mobile handsets, machine–to–machine (M2M), maritime, aviation and the U.S. Government.
- We operate the world's farthest reaching telecommunications network with 100% global coverage. Our current satellite constellation is healthy and our unique network architecture provides a sustainable competitive advantage. We have a fully funded business plan for our next–generation satellite constellation, Iridium NEXT.
- We benefit from a large, low–cost and growing ecosystem of partners, a robust product portfolio and a large, highly profitable recurring service revenue base.
- We expect that our operating margins will continue to expand and we'll grow operating cash flow due to the operating leverage created by an increasing recurring service revenue base and largely fixed–cost business model.